Astaxanthin is a carotenoid that is frequently confused with beta-carotene or lutein because of its red pigment. It's found naturally in salmon, algae, krill and lobster and is harvested for use as an antioxidant supplement. Astaxanthin supports heart health, immunity, vision and brain health and helps fight oxidative damage.
- Supports heart health and cholesterol balance
- Promotes brain health and memory
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
- Helps strengthen immunity
- Beneficial for digestion and vision