Manganese is an essential trace mineral that has a lead role with cell health and metabolism. It protects the body's "energy centers" (mitochondria) from oxidative stress and activates critical metabolic enzymes. Manganese is a cofactor for healthy bones, heals wounds and helps the body absorb vitamins and minerals. It's found naturally in seeds, nuts and whole grains.
- Top trace mineral for energy and metabolism
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and damage
- Promotes healthy bones and joint comfort
- May support brain health (mood balance)
- Required for absorption of vitamins and minerals