MSM (methylsufonylmethane) is a chemical compound that occurs naturally in the body and is also derived from dietary sources, such as fruits, vegetables and grains. Its major benefit is as an agent of joint comfort and relief from stiffness, pain and inflammation. It may also support blood sugar balance, healthy lungs and skin. It helps digestion and constipation, too.
- Supports healthy bones and joints
- Promotes flexibility, eases stiffness
- Aids digestion, occasional constipation and sour stomach
- Supports healthy skin and lungs
- May help blood sugar balance